Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wordy Wednesday



I don't do Wordless Wednesday. I feel compelled to have words with my photos. They mean so much more when there's even just a little bit of context.

These were taken when I was on a photo excursion this past Saturday. They are both photos of the Indian River Lagoon.

One of the most beautiful things on earth to me is sunlight glinting on the little ripples in water. This was a magical, timeless looking scene of a public pier out into the Indian River Lagoon.

This second one was taken from beside the Melbourne Causeway, our closest bridge to the barrier island and the Atlantic Ocean. This is looking back toward the mainland. I loved the rays of the sun in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner