Search This Blog

Monday, September 17, 2007

It's Monday, I'm Hurting, Yer Gettin' Another Picture

But not just any picture.

I took photos with the hopes of creating panoramas afterward, on the computer.

They came out better than I had any right to hope for.


Here's one. You'll have to enlarge and, depending on your browser settings, maybe scroll left and right to see it all.

I posted a different panorama, taken from the bottom of the stairs that are in this photo, on John's Daily Digital Images on yesterday. You'll have to scroll down a little to see it on yesterday's post.

(Shame on you if you read this blog and don't go over there for a minute to see the photos I post almost every day.)

Let me know what y'all think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner