Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Something Smells Terrible!

What IS that smell?

Oh, I know.

It's my novel for National Novel Writing Month that I've been working on.

Le Peu! Moi No-VELL Iz terry-BULL!

As of this post, I'm at 47,680 words, so I should cross over the goal of 50,000 words tonight sometime.

I still have more to go to finish the actual story, but I will have met the NaNoWriMo goal of an original novel of at least 50,000 words, written entirely in the month of November.

So if y'all check back tomorrow, I should have the little word tracking widget over on the right hand side of this page over 50k words.

If I cross the line tonight, I will have done so on the 29th day out of an available 30 days in November.

I hope the words keep a-flowin'.


Here are some more gratuitous photos to fill up space for you to admire, until I finish NaNoWriMo and can start writing decent blog posts again.

These were all taken recently behind the Melbourne, Florida public library on Fee Avenue. There's a huge pond behind the library, with a walkway around it. It's a pleasant place to relax, right in the middle of the hustle of Melbourne.






Brave ducks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner