Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wednesday Visuals (Bonus Photos #2)

How about some pictures after yesterday's rant?

I'm getting to the point where, I can't be sure if the pics I'm putting on here are ones I've already put on here before. I skimmed back over my posts to make sure, but it's still possible I missed one.

Anyhoo, enjoy.


This is a spiffy looking clock commemorating something or other and some big trees at Sebastian Riverside Park in Sebastian, Florida. It was a beautiful day for exploring.



Some little wind driven whirlygigs in one of Lovely Wife's flower pots.



These flowers kinda freaked me out when I first saw them. I took the photo then tried to look them up. I haven't seen any quite like them, the closest I saw were called spider orchids. The highlights blew out on this photo, so you can't see great detail in the flowers. But if you know what these guys are called, let me know.



Just a sign and a locked gate, but I like it. I was trying to go to Pelican Island National Wildlife Refuge, but alas, it was obviously not to be.



I was standing under a train bridge that crosses Crane Creek in Melbourne, Florida. I liked the repeating pattern of the support beams moving away from the camera.


There ya go! Have a good hump day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner