Search This Blog

Friday, July 11, 2008

Pathetic


Not too long ago, on a TV show we were watching, in preparation for a wedding, the groom jokingly said he wanted an ATM machine at the reception.

The wedding planner dude thought he was serious and got him one.

I thought it was kinda funny.

But today on the radio I heard that in Israel having an ATM machine at the wedding reception is a growing trend.

The machine conveniently produces a slip of paper showing who gave money via the machine and how much, so the newly flush with cash bride and groom can later thank them properly.

I knew that America was quickly heading for aych-eee-double-hockey-sticks in a hand basket, but it now appears that the whole world is headed there as well.

I can't think of anything tacky-er than this off the top of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner