Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I Have G.A.S.

Guitar Acquisition Syndrome

I "borrowed" this photo of the actual guitar for sale at Sweetwater Music.


I have several problems in wanting this guitar:
1. I don't have a spare $1400 to buy it.
2. It's a limited edition, so this spiffy blue one won't be around but a couple of months.
3. I want it really, really bad. (So bad that I'm willing to butcher the Queen's English even more than usual.)
4. This limited production blue model will be gone before I can save up $1400 to buy it, and this bothers me.

I know it's sinful to have lust in my heart.

I'm so ashamed.

Anybody got $1400 I can borrow?

I had a blue guitar once, and blue guitars simply sound better than other colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner