Search This Blog

Friday, February 8, 2008

Dear Ronald McDonald


From now on, when I stop in and buy a double cheeseburger from the dollar menu, could you please spread the pickle slices out on the sandwich?

It's a bummer to bite into it and get all the pickles in one bite because they were stacked on top of one another, and then not have any dill goodness on the rest of the burger.

I hate trying to peel the burger apart to do this myself because all the cheese sticks to the bread and tears up the burger.

It would be better if you could just do that when you're making the burger in the store.

So, if you could distribute the pickles out more, that would be great.

Thanks,
John

P.S. I think many others would agree with me on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner