Search This Blog

Friday, June 22, 2007

Some Pics for Saturday

Here's a few photos. The theme ended up being trees, I guess. I liked these photos, although they're not spectacular.

I haven't posted nearly as many photos here since I started my photography blog. I've not written any new posts due to being rather busy, so I thought even boring photographs were better than the swill I served up yesterday.

This first one was taken when I was wandering near Lake Toho in Kissimmee, Florida.

A beautiful, massive oak tree in Dade City, Florida.

A closeup of some of the Spanish moss in the tree in the picture above this one.

I hope you folks have a wonderful Saturday.

I'm supposed to go buy a new gas grill today, and we're going to look at some furniture as well. Hopefully I'll have some burgers and whatnot cooked on the new grill for supper tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner