Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Ain't Got Nothin' Tuesday

Sorry folks, the well of humor and stories is dry right now.

You can go to my photography blog for a post that relates to my "A" Bar and Motel story of yesterday.

Oh yeah, happy May Day for you communists out there, tell Raoul and Fidel I said hi.

I'll leave y'all with a link. I get emails from Epiphone guitars, and they have a short video of Zakk Wylde playing his signature guitar, that has been released in an Epiphone version (the "real" Gibson version is $3500).

If I wasn't such a talentless, sucky guitar player, I'd play like this. Watch the video, it's short.

Zakk Wylde guitar demonstration by Zakk hisseff.

Sorry, that link is dead, try this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner