Search This Blog

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #30


JAM's One Year Blogiversary Thursday Thirteen


I posted my very first blog post on March 8, 2006. I'm going to list thirteen posts from the past year that I like, that you probably haven't read. Just pick ONE that sounds interesting and read. Well, you can read more if you want, but I know y'all don't have all day to read my stuff.

1. Space Shuttle, a short post with a picture of a Space Shuttle launch with the building I work in in the foreground. My 8th blog post.

2. Booger Man. It's easy to grow up confused with my Sainted Mother to learn from.

3. A Kiss For Daddy. It's too bad kids have to grow up.

4. America's Very First National Wildlife Refuge. Pelican Island, about 20 miles south of our home. With some of the first photos I posted on the blog.

5. The Space And Treasure Coast. Some more nifty stuff in our section of Florida. Sunken treasure ships, and a pic I took of some of the displayed treasure, semi-recently found.

6. Sunday Picture Post, April 30, 2006. I have had a picture post every Sunday since that first inspired Picture Post Sunday.

7. Empirical Knowledge, Revelation Knowledge. One of my first posts about Christianity, and why I believe.

8. I Had My Head Examined Yesterday. I get a nasty surprise when going to get an MRI on my massive cranium.

9. The Tiger Crew. I used to help handle a full-grown male tiger. No lie!

10. Broken Glass And Cigarette Butts. God can use anything to teach us a lesson we need to learn.

11. A Day Of Mourning. I poke a sharp stick in my Big Sis's eye, so to speak, over her obsession liking for country singer/musician Keith Urban.

12. Aaaaand, They're Off! Pictures I took of the Space Shuttle Atlantis, whoops, Discovery, taking off, on July 4, 2006.

13. I Was A Weird Kid. Some stories about me as a kid, and the goofy way my mind worked, even way back then.


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner